View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #24
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
1. Why is/was an All Loving God so punishing? From Adam and Eve, to the Israelites, flooding, Death and Revelations. Especially Revelations...Why must children suffer due to the ways of man and this world?

2. Why would an All Loving God have your soul burn for an eternity after you died for not doing his will?

3. Why are thousands of children killed, abused, molested, or die every year? where is their miracle or guardian angel? This includes molested children in the hands of priests while in his church?

4. Why do the Bible make very little references to the planets in our solar system or anything beyond the moon and "the heavens?" To add to that, we yet have artifacts of early cultures before religion specifically referenciing a God or particular location in space as their creators and some with drawings or carvings of our solar system. However, the Bible does not offer any of this???

5. CNN had an article recently discussing the oldest known bible was placed online. The article went on to point out how their are several "books" of writings that was never placed into the bible, and that words and whole sentences were either added, altered, or removed completely from the bible we know today. What this also means is that whomever or groups that organized the bible decided what people/Christian followers would worship or believe in. There's a HUGE problem with that.

6. This is in general, but if we were the only planet with beings living on it, why would God create billions of suns, millions of galaxies, millions of planets, and then leave this one small planet with life on it in jeopardy via the hands of a negative being (Satan)?

7. Why is it that Jesus displayed that of a peaceful "all loving God" more than God himself??

Why does IT/He/God/Creation allow bad things to happen to innocent people ... Think why we are here.

First off, I'll state I am not and have never followed any religion. However,

In my opinion, we are here to experience an existence in matter. To me, God is pure conciousness. This conciousness is every single thing, every where. In everything we can experience with our 5 senses and everything that we do not yet have conciousness of. That includes us. Ultimately we are all God/Conciousness. From the hair on your head to the nail on your toe to the molecules combined to make your keyboard

Whilst here experiencing matter, we are cut off from this conciousness (not really cut off - just the illusion we are) to TRULY experience.

You can always connect to this conciousness when you really need to - i.e. when you call the name of God when you are truly terrified, when you take religion 100% and you pray. At these moments you are again conected to the One.

So, back to your original Q - why do bad things happen.
IF at one time everything was 'perfect' as in the garden of Eden say this is not a total experience. This is a polarised experience. There must be balance in everything. Think of it as a circle. You can have 2 halfs but always connected. Always complete.

For to experience the total, remember this - for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. Good and Bad are a state of mind. And I know the murder of children is right on the grotesque end of the spectrum but EVERYTHING will be experienced.

Why does this happen - because NOTHING is every truly destroyed or killed. It just goes back to conciousness or God as some like to call It. Seems harsh with our limited understandding of things right now but we will learn ... I would like to think so anyway

If religion was as pure as it was envisioned all that time ago ... everyone would be part of it.
But its not. It was bastardised and turned into a divider of the rich and the poor. It became a business. It became a tool of war. It is still a tool for war Through the use of FEAR to control those who would think of stepping out of line. There is no Hell.

The original messages are still in there someplace - finding them is what we are lefft with today

Last edited by iainl140285; 08-12-2009 at 09:13 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote