View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:40 AM   #8
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by suterlaben View Post

I hope something like this occurs again soon. And like you Koyaanisqatsi, I was not put off by this information. Instead, I feel somewhat enlightened.

I wonder if more people within this community will catch on to these "revelations," perhaps enough just didn't see it. It is sensitive, though. I have a feeling that as further events unfold in the next few years, more and more people will begin to give a fairer assessment of the information given by Insider and Hidden_Hand, as well as whoever may follow them.

Time will tell.
These are 2 of the most interesting docs I have read in a very long time. I've been away from the forum for awhile, life interevened and much has changed. So, it's great to be back and see something as facinating as these.

They do not put me off either but cause me to ponder deeply.

Many of us at this and other forums know that what we see in this world is not real, so we go looking for the truth. So, it has always been. There is much distraction and much to mislead. We go off again in another direction. These havn't changed either.

So, what these 2 write about is compelling and brings me back to inner inquiry.

I don't think they are the same person. Altho much of what they say is close, the tone is dissimilar. Another thing that comes to mind most immediately is they disagree about who and what Yahweh is. Also, Insider seems to discount the 2012 "Harvest" event and never even touches on the Ra material as does H_H. Insider, unlike his family, eats food he grows from his greenhouse and H_H lives underground with his family.

Insider is much more somber and distant, H_H becomes warmer in tone after a time, indicating that he has become fond of some of the questioners. They don't have the same spelling errors either .

Both, however, emphasize strongly that each individual is entirely responsible for their life and it's outcome no matter the levels of control that are present that we experience. H_H says calls it catalyst and Insider calls everyting we encounter a tool.

The interview with James of the Wingmakers presents an entirely different world view. I haven't finished it so won't comment further. But, so far it's interesting. The breathing exercise he gives is an old Yogic practice that actually works quite well. I have forgotten to use it for years now. Imagine that

Well, much to ponder.

Does anyone find this a wake up call, so to speak?
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote