View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #672
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix View Post
HuH ?

I don't think the 'Lyrans' are a 'Plasma Life Form'; I dunno know there Abraxasinas..

You are free to think hat you like to think. Do you know what a plasma is?

As far as I am aware, our 'simian life model' is 'lyran' and the 'elongated craniums' are also a Lyran trait.

Who told you that?

Malta & Dolichocephaloids *
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_malta.htm
http://www.desertfoxoverland.co.uk/m...cephaloids.HTM

* This is also the kind of stuff that the 'Sovereign Military Order of Malta' try and keep under wraps.

How do you know and how does wiki know?

The Dracz interfered in the project somehow, thinking that because this was once a seedworld of theirs; they could do whatever they damn well pleased - or perhaps agreements change over time.

A possible story.

I am pretty sure that dynamics having to do with 'Rigel' also involve at least in some capacity the draco-reptilians ..

Oh yes, Rigel is swarming with Orionites and Draconian rebels.

there is alot more branching between star systems and lifeforms that resides on planets there than we give credence to ..

Remember, the great hunter Orion was stung in his achilles tendon by a scorpion ... ancient war between 'Antares & Rigel' over 'EA' ...

Yes, its the heel in Genesis, the curse of the serpent and the way of the Irish Daanites. Ophiuchus, the serpent tamer puts 'his foot in' in between Scorpius and Sagittarius on November 22nd/23rd.

This is part of the reason why Alpha Dracz have to return 12 DnA Strand visual rep to humanity.

Yes indeed, we Alpha Dracs are genetic engineers. See the post on the Book of the Dragons on this forum.

It is a long story has to do with 'Ancestral Mass Karma' .. 'Soul Matrix Family Lines', but many of the statements I see you making; only raise further questions and cast doubt.

I am one of the great deceivers indeed. Question is who am I deceiving?

I am not trying to be critical, just attempting to understand what it is you are really trying to tell us regarding this 'Thuban Council'.

I did so many times. Perhaps you require your reading glasses, as I often do.

Because quite honestly, I really would like to know; this sh^t quite literally has ruined my life.

The kingdom of God is within and without; but without the recognisance of the within, the without can become very oppressive.

Regards,
-daniEL
AA