View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #303
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
thanks so much Abraxas .... i think i do understand now .... especially your answer to my 2nd question.

but as for the 1st question--re: WHY it's important to transcend the 3-d veil and to remember specific past lives, etc. & etc. i feel like i already know/believe that i'm a shard of all-that-is, a beloved daughter of my father-mother-savior-spirit God, and that that is each of our true natures whose purpose here is to LOVE (God above all else, everyone else as myself). so ....... what i'm asking is: WHY is it necessary/important to remember the specifics of our past lives/existences while still here in 3-d? is it a requirement for ascension?? will i be able to love/help myself/others better while still in 3-d if i can remember some of these details about my "other parts???"

and what happened to my question 3 from the original post??? are you reluctant to answer that??? is the answer just so obvious that it's a "dumb" question?? what gives?

thanks for your patience, Abrax, and--as ever--your generosity.

hippihill
Hi Hippihill!

I apologize, I simply missed your question 3.

3) in my earlier set of questions, i asked about your self-identifying as a "vampire," and your answer left me less-than-satisfied. you seemed to be saying .... if i see you as a vampire, then i'm really just projecting my shadow/vampire-self onto you. what i really want to know is: what is a vampire, if you can be one??? is it possible to be a vampire and to be consciously "moving back toward source" at the same time?? are there "good" vampires? i know our natural dualistic thinking might present a problem here, and it's one i'm stuck on!

thanks so much again for loving your earth-family so well!

hippihill

3. If someone, anyone labels me as a unicorn, then I shall be a unicorn.
If someone labels me a werewolf or a vampire, then I shall dutifully oblige and MIRROR the PERCEPTION of the labeler back to the labeller.

I AM a MIRROR for All That Is and so are You.

Your life experiences, your thoughts, your creativity, your smelling of the roses, your consumptions and interactions of and with consciousnesses in elementals, vegetation and all other desified lightforms, including the lightforms felt, but not seen with physical eyes; ALL are experiences of and for All That Is.

This then is the basis of the all encompassing reality of and for 'All That Is' aka the 'Primal Source' aka 'God'.

Yet I understand your query.
Because you are a soul-part of All That Is; you also share in the infinite creative potential of the Creator.

So what do you do and how do you react when encountering a label such as Vampire?

You really can do many things, but on closer and deeper analysis you will encounter basically a reduction of all possibilities to just TWO options.

The first option is to examine the EXISTING data base as say a 'collective information library' about Vampires.

Then you will meet Dracula and Vampire Bats and irresistable sexy shadow humans immortalized in counts and countesses through literature and film.

In your capacity of your Creator-Image, you can then decide to invent a variation of what exists or you can weave some story together, which might exploit your creative talents as a writer or a painter or a film director, producer or actor.

The second option becomes for you to REDEFINE the archetype as what a Vampire is.
This second option is more difficult; for if you decide to NOT rename your new creation as say a 'Muxtabon'; then keeping the 'Vampire' label will demand of your creativity to ENCOMPASS all that is implied and was previously defined in the MEME of the Vampire label,

Iow you are then required to EXTEND the definition of the Archetype of Vampire as an already established 'Memory Complexed Thoughtform', say as a Dawkinsian Meme Complex.

In relevance to my multidimensional cosmic identity having been called a Vampire by our dear sister Stardustaquarion; I so simply accepted her labeling and EXTENDED 'my' Thubanese definition of a Vampire into an extended version of Vampire in the Thubanese lexicons as compared to the Gaian historical memetic complex regarding that classification or genre 'Vampire'.

1. You have answered your own question in the above. Yes, should you remember, even in glimpses' about who you really are, an immortal intelligent electromagnetomonopolic energy field (spirit); then your remembrances will provide you with an inner knowing and security of understanding to share your wisdoms with the world and help many of your kindred souls to also remember themselves.

Love Abraxas