View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:40 AM   #1212
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I think this is all a parade, and some may be enticed to call me "rain" after reading this post. Correction, I know it is a parade indeed…..

When this thread was first posted, I took issue immediately because it reminded me of others such as Hidden Hand. However, we all have the right of expressing in whatever way we choose, but I believe we all are missing what should be seen here. I've tried things like this before, but sometimes you can't show people what they choose not to see.

All of these messengers have shown up saying that they have been allowed to share information and some only within a certain time frame. Yet, this is followed up with the “only if you ask the question” platform. To which our first response to that should be “No thank you".

Why?

Because if they’ve been allowed to share information, why do we need to ask any questions? By all means let them share what it is they (or whomever has “allowed” them to venture here), have to share with the human species. Secondly, once you allow someone to set the stage as to what you can do and thus ask questions, they can then dictate to you what you will be told or know, and what you will not. Due to the continuous noted complexities of the answers via this thread, why bother asking a question? Better yet, why bother starting this thread with such complex answers to be given to those inquiring? It is all silly, and if not prove it. For you cannot.

If someone, some group truly wanted to share YET ANOTHER message with mankind for our pivotal progression, then surely they can communicate that message to where it can actually be received, absorbed, resonate and move us to action. Such a crucial message also would not be privied to only one website. Now, you would also have to accept that the internet along with "one website" is not a rather "curious" vehicle to communicate such a message for all of humanity to begin with. Remember, taking self responsibility is partly why we are in this hoax of an existence.

Most of you viewing this thread, will not feel or be any closer to any answer or understanding in general, after reading and asking questions on this thread. What’s does that tell you? *Distraction would be a good start.

Ultimately, if there is a grand message to be delivered to humanity, it will simply be delivered, and not become a Q&A session through posters on a forum whom you cannot see or hear.
This also applies to the Hidden Hand material. First HH told everyone what the rules would be before they proceeded. Unfortunately, many blindly “obeyed”. Secondly, HH stated that they were allowed to communicate (per the royal bloodlines/illumined elders, etc) information to us. We should have then immediately allowed HH to communicate the information. Period. Instead of being told and then agreeing through cooperation to the premise of “I can only tell you what you ask me”. Again, the answer can be what they want you to receive, but it could never be the truth from A-Z or the centuries old Illuminati gig would be up. Get it?

So,…Why allow these messengers the time? Distractions indeed.
Please step out of this gullible and slave mindset, and understand that if there is to truly be a pure messenger for the better good of all of humanity, it will not be in such a fragmented format and from individuals whom you don’t know, and can’t confirm. To be honest, it could be someone whom is simply VERY informed on what they believe and studied, therefore being able to hold a Q&A with you. However, again, we have to pause and notice that it is in actuality -WHAT THEY BELIEVE- (or what they want YOU to believe). We all know what that means very well, don’t we?...Another belief system is born and amongst us to ponder. Please......Do not participate with anything that upholds conflicting and confusing information/messages or agendas. For it will simply cause you to pause and miss what you should really be paying attention to.

I shared this in a post a while back, which I think applies here as well...
Quote:
It is now as if the ET's aren't intelligent enough to realize that they are bombarding us with too many messages through different vessels and ambassadors which is making the message untrustworhy, mundane and negligent. I don't think they’re that dumb or desperate to demonstrate such a level of disorganization and flawed contemplation.
Do you really think they are staying out of sight for centuries to not impede on our free will, but yet hit us with message and messenger after message and messenger? Please, enough with this hoax and those whom are acquaintances of such efforts. Yes, as I’ve said this before, there are some whom job is to support such nonsense to give it life and credibility on these forums. You have to really look to know what’s going on.

Stop letting outsiders hold court in your kingdoms.

We all choose our paths to focus our intent, but I would like to strongly encourage you to null and void these sporadic "approved messengers and messages" that just so happens to be sprouting up now, oppose to years ago when it would have allowed humanity the time to digest and evolve from messages intended to provoke the greatest good for all.