Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #223
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

That was creepy...ranma 187.

BROOK provided me with a link http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/ptah.htm where I found this:

"Ptah was a creator god, the third highest god in Egypt. He was the god presiding over the Second Egyptian month, known as Paopi by Greek times. From a local god of craftsmen to the deity who crafted the universe and the other deities, Ptah was only overshadowed by the sun god Ra, and the hidden god Amen. He fashioned the universe through words of power and by thought, as well as creating different parts by hand. He helped the dead on their travels through the afterlife, allowing them to transform into his divine figure, or by building the boats on which they could travel. He was the one who allowed the dead to be like the living after death with the Opening of the Mouth ceremony. The Apis bull was his sacred animal, more of a representation of his soul on earth who gave fertility and rebirth to the people. He was an ancient god who the Egyptians worshiped through their long history."

Was Ra killed? Is Amen the Spirit of Ra? I don't know Jack about Amen or Ra. I thought Amen Ra was one being.

I continue to worry about the fate of the Founders/Ancients. I see evidence of them in the Creation...but not in the day to day administration of this Solar System. I also wonder about how the Reptilians came into existence (assuming that they really exist). Who, if anyone, created them? Who, if anyone, controls them? Could the same being(s) who terminated the Founders/Ancients (assuming that they were terminated)...also be responsible for the creation and control of the Reptilians? Did someone secretly create the Reptilians...and then use them to wage Star Wars...to attempt to become the Master(s) of the Universe? At some point...did this hypothetical Reptilian slave race overthrow their Human Master(s)? Is a hypothetical Divinity Within Humanity all that remains of the Founders/Ancients? Was Ra killed? Is Amen the hidden manifestation of Ra aka the Holy Spirit? Is Lucifer/Hathor a prime suspect in the disappearance of Ra...and in the creation of the Reptilians? Is Ptah really Lucifer/Hathor? I tend to think that all possibilities should be considered in a reasonable, rational, and detached manner. I don't want to believe...and I don't know. I just have a lot of questions...and huge issues. Einstein said that the Universe is stranger than we think...and that the Universe is stranger than we can think. What exactly was he referring to?

I'm wondering if there was a Luciferian rebellion...which contained some legitimate aspects...but which spiraled out of control? Can beings who have done really dark things in universal history...be forgiven and reformed...even if they are completely reprobate and very dangerous presently? I think that the ancient mythologies and biblical stories are a mixture of fact and fiction...and that we really have to read between the lines...and use a multidisciplinary approach...with very open minds...to get at the real truth. We may hate the PTB for lying to us...but we may hate them even more, if and when, they tell us the truth. Often the consequences of telling the truth about a marital affair are much more devastating than continuing to lie. Oh what a tangled web they weave...and we are so easily deceived!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-05-2010 at 04:30 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote