View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #250
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Much of what Summers has to say does not add up. If other races are not allowed to take our world by force, who is doing the enforcing? Why? Are those enforcers so incredibly stupid that they cannot see through false promises? Is domination by dishonesty really allowed with primitive civilizations like ours? If there is a race or races that wish to dominate the world, why didn't they do it sooner when there were fewer people who were even less sophisticated and trivial bits of technology would have sufficed?

Then you should read his books 1 and 2, it answers all of your questions above. You also can find many answers in the Handbooks series...

Why would an advanced race need human labor? By some accounts, androids are relatively commonplace in advanced civilizations and would likely be more reliable than humans. There are also indications that other races have already been gathering biological samples without any assistance.

This is also treated in book 2 'Allies of Humanity'.

Although there is wisdom in being cautious, that must be balanced against the dangers of xenophobia and viewing all ETs as a threat. People are much too quick to fear and kill those who are different from themselves.

This is not what I say, nor what is written by Summers or Collier. You make a quick jump there.

The path the human race is currently on is not sustainable and will lead to the collapse of civilization if some things don't change pretty darned quickly, especially in the areas of energy sources, pollution, and harvesting faster then the earth can renew (fish, trees, etc.). If we are to avoid a situation that gives false ET saviors an opportunity to step in, these problems need to be addressed. My opinion is that no false ET saviors will appear and we will be allowed to suffer the consequences of our actions with perhaps a small amount of "humanitarian" aid.

To this I agree. But there will be something happening soon. The evolution of consciousness of the mayan pyramid is true. Knowing how realities are affected by our own consciousness, I hope the best outcomes for all of us. But it does not mean to put aside all the evidence on alien intervention going on Earth at this moment.
Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote