View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Another odd dream

hj ... oh my ...

you've just described the same dream i had about a year ago ... you described it almost verbatum!

but with my own family members ...

they came to my door ... dressed like soldiers actually ... were holding rifles ... pleasant enough they were ... informed me that something was coming overhead ... in the skies ... that we all needed to get to safety ... that they would take us ...

i remember looking over the dude's shoulder looking at the sky ... replied that i didn't see anything unusual ... he said ... no no ... it's coming ... please come with us ...

i remember my spidey senses going ... i don't think so ... this doesn't add up ... i looked up and down the street and seen families walking towards the busses ... the soldier stood there but his face was becoming stern ... my family was in the basement at the time ...

i remember hearing a voice within ... "stall" it kept repeating ... and so i did ... told this soldier that i needed to go get ... my meds ... yeah ... that's it ... meds ... that i'd be back out in short time ... somehow he agreed to it ... i closed the door ... he remained standing on the top step ...

recall running down the stairs to tell the others what's happening ... then it was like surreal ... twilight zone-ish ... we remained in the basement for hours ... played monopoly ... watched movies ... we had a great time ... completely forgot about the soldiers ... it was like my hands were taken off the steering wheel and we were meant to coast through that time but not panic ... and we didn't ...

suddenly i jumped tracks again and remembered why i went downstairs in the first place ... the scenario came flooding back into me ... i cautiously went up the stairs and looked out for the soldier ... he was gone ... looked outside ... all the soldiers and the busses were gone ... the sky didn't look any different than it was prior and this was hours later ... it was starting to be nightfall ...

i remember thinking ... oh dear ... some people i knew would've gone on those busses ... there was no way i'd get to them on time ... felt like everyone was already coralled and taken away ... the entire city ...

it was then that i felt nauseous ... felt like these people would never again come back the same ... that they would have changed ... didn't feel good at all ... the change would not be beneficial ... not individually and certainly not for the good of all ...

i then had visions of these people getting off the busses ... led into camps ... there was so much metal fencing ... electric gates ... barbed wire everywhere ... and the people ... feeling what they felt ... their hearts trusting the ones that brought them there ... but they hadn't trusted their own hearts ...

we met up with many others that evaded the busses ... their intuition spoke not to follow ... not to get on ... we were all ok ... the soldiers were not going to come back for the leftovers ... the handful wouldn't have mattered to them ... and yet ... i got that it was precisely the handful that they should have realized ... would matter significantly ... that these were the people that would make the difference to their agendas ...

wow ... pretty much the same dream hj ... yours had vans ... mine busses ... yellow school busses ... there was some significance to this in mine ...

i have dreamt expansions of this ever since ... always the same message ... do not get on the busses ... remain in your truth ... they will leave you alone if you remain in your light ... your knowing ... it is just how the universe works ... trust ...

in my dream ... most didn't trust their selves ... they followed trusting another ... giving up their true and right power to another to take care of ... something we have practised for so long ... handing our selves over to another ...

this is not how it's supposed to work ... not meant to unfold this way ... you with your dream ... my dream ... others have probably dreamt something similiar ... a teaching ... a heads up ... to always trust our selves ... our intuition ... even if it means to be diferent ... to do the opposite of what is happening ... trust our intuition ... no one can take this from us ... ever ... not when we know it concretely ... no one can take us ... we only go if we allow our selves to journey that way ...

in my dream ... they may have had the rifles ... so what ... we were armed with our truth ... much more powerful ...

sometimes i have to wonder if this is representational of the shift ... the busses taking those that have chosen to remain asleep ... to take them back to the old ... and the others ... the ones who choose to wake up ... will remain ... in their truth ... and will begin to create the new world ... and the others then come back ... much different ... different because things will not look the same for them as they used to ...

could very well be this ... you think?

hmm ...

almost the same dream ...

hmm ...

i had a funny feeling today hj that you would post a dream you experienced ... that it would be soon ...

my apologies for inserting my own dream ... it was the only way i could interpret yours ...

kindest regards ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote