View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #12
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Chemtrails in action??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I have a hard time believing this chemtrail theory. The way I see it, if its true, "they" would be spraying themselves, their water supply, their food supply, thier kids and thier kids an.....

Unless they are really stupid or live in outer space.

Just my opinion. Let the rock throwing begin......

if you are aware of the toxins that are being sprayed, you can protect your self a lot better with detoxification and immune system sustainability. you think the folks that are flying those UN planes around know what they are doing, but you might be surprised by that assumption. but if they do know...

to keep your BODY out survival mode, cellularly, it would be a great idea to detox specifically for heavy metals a few times a year. their are brain detox methods as well, and to decalcify your pineal gland from the fluoride in the water and food supply wouldn't be such a bad idea either.

if a society has healthy minds, i think we will start acting like a healthy mind.

remember, this depopulation plan is laid out in the document IRON MOUNTAIN. that is a government document. this is not been carried out on a whim, it has been meticulously planned.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote