View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:06 PM   #18
Force4
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparations and Planning n Living in Communities

MMe - You missed the point as well. Less words the better.

As for cooking over a fire - yes i have,
open fire as in camping? yes i have.

that wood suggestion? fine sure you do that.

As for a kid? fine sure you think that. Happy days to you and that other ideology which also works, i never said it didnt but if it makes you happy to know that i also agree that we can always go back to wood etc and that we shouldnt persue technological routes then ok... we shouldnt.

Hey - first thing is - you should neither judge someones experience by how long or short they have been on this plane of existence, secondly i'm sorry your offended by the humour and your inference of me being stupid? well i'm sorry you had to resort to that as well. You've only focused on one thing but thats ok. Dont visit the yourselfsufficiency.com you probably dont need it. but others might.

and as for Jazzgad - he hit it right on the nail when he talked about service to self and service to others. As for the wood advice - thanks but saying someone doesnt deserve knowledge? on a forum like this?

I dont know if you've taken the time to even publish that bit of information elsewhere but i've taken the view that i like the technology advancement route - you lot seem to like the other route.

I HAVE NOT SAID it was a bad or wrong route. If you here to win battles then fine, you win. I came to share what was around.

Insult me or whatever - but if anyone wants to know more AFTER they learn about the MMe way of doing things if you have already given info out then fine. I've never said you was wrong. But maybe its me being young.

Toot to you and good day.
Force4 is offline   Reply With Quote