View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #11
Force4
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparations and Planning n Living in Communities

bruva - read my post. Then ask your higher self to read it and understand it.

You think i'm saying SAVE YOUR OWN SKIN FIRST.
But i'm telling you just because you talk nice doesnt mean you are automatically allocated a 'get out of here' ticket and neither does not going to the site which i talked about - and examining what is possible FOR YOU. (and to then to teach?)

this is just commentary from me - but when you say 'blah blah.... oriented to service to others... blah blah' ok that was really bad but i just want you to know that EVERYONE WHO EVER LEARNS SOMETHING is learning for themselves - then you can lead the way. But if you think that the spirit/higherself/guide are there 24/7 to tell you where to be n go then i feel sorry and congratulate 'them' for doing such a kick ass job. But you could possibly help them out sometime...

if you think you can take on the entirety of problems present with meditation and whatever you do... THEN FINE>>> Do it and if you ascend or turn into another form or whatever then i'll say WTF no one told me it was that easy! Thanks Jaazgad even i will come face 2 face with you and congratulate and admi that i was wrong. But once again

I am just saying that you are taking alot of this for granted and i came to a realisation that reality and what is beyond is now a meglomanic cross between but for the moment - I say educate yourself so that you can.. oh i dunno, TEACH someone else maybe or even TEACH YOURSELF?? But oh no worries dont worry you will be where you need to be so you dont need to study or need education or anything like that. No sir. Not for you. You'll just land on your feet and everything will be cushy as you'll just tack onto a community instead which may have very well learnt a few things from this one thread or from their own education.... now the word leeching comes to mind....

Anyway fair point but I am here solely to ensure that you reach the finishing line. If you want to make it thorugh meditation. Go for it DOOD!
If you want to make it there through the wild west way THEN DO IT!

But i'm looking to reduce all my silly needs like power n food n living to a minimum so i can just get on with things.

I did not once say that it was the most important thing to have your tv or laptop or whatever. But i bet you lot dont even know how to make paper or pencils either so i guess its chalk n stone walls n etchings. (ok if you dont have a sense of humour then i'll stop with the pokin)

Point is - your using this computer everyday and you've managed to be civil about posting back. But if you think i came here to solve world poverty n over population then you are wrong. But this can lead to a solution.

I advocate making yourself sufficient first so that you can change yourself to be able to change the world.

and to make another point - you said medicine allowed us to multiply to this amount... no sir no it didnt infact you should see what modern medicine is really doing. oh and the multiplying part... ahem it dont take medicine. It takes males n females and alot of irresponsibility

Mother earth is a beauty unmatched but we have only been taking from her, if we dont become sufficient in ourselves and what we have - then we may as well JUST let the higher self do the work so we dont have to! woppie! (ok crass ending)

Point is - i've been where you are but i've moved on and i' can emphatically say that you are right. But here are exceptional circumstances and if you think that having nothing (money/friends/community/family/power etc) exempts you from this then i say you really need to think long n hard about how you will look after yourself - besides looking after a community.

You say service to self is bad - i say you better do yourself a good service and learn so that you can be of use and value to your community.
Force4 is offline   Reply With Quote