View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Lovers of light
Avalon Senior Member

Default Get together on SUN 23rd NOV - Amsterdam area

Hello everyone!

I have been following many of the different posts on this AVALON site, both under the Netherlands section, as well as other sections.

I thought it was time to initiate a meeting for like minded people to get together and speak & connect with others. This opportunity to meet face to face with each other, gives everyone to share many points & views.

We would like to build on the initial core group of people that already have some contact together.

While all subjects posted on Avalon and others are open for discussion, we would like to focus on how to create positive actions and thoughts from many of the current situations at present on our earth. We seek to understand the problems we are faced with, but rather focus on being pro-active in transcending above fear, so we can truly develop.

There is an open thinking and spiritual orientation by the current people in contact that plan to come next week. We have some interesting people joining that have extensive knowledge & research into; Densities, contact with your higher self (teachings or RA), Intuitives, Futurists and professional business people with a spiritual orientation.

We would like to welcome all like minded people who would like to meet & share their feelings, knowledge or opinions in a group setting.

The meeting is planned from midday (12.00 hrs) on Sunday the 23rd November till 17.00 hours.

The location of the meeting is proposed in DIEMEN, which is just on the edge of Amsterdam. The location can best be reached by car, but there is also the Tram 9 that stops almost at the front door, which is about a 30 minute ride from Amsterdam Central Station.

Please contact me if you wish to join & I will be happy to provide you with more details.

Kind regards,

Lovers of Light
Lovers of light is offline   Reply With Quote