EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
In fact, I do.

This has been my opinion from day one.

He is there to 'control' the movement.

Thankfully, the multitude of theories and people taking different stances about 9/11 has not worked in Alex's favor.

Another thing is that I also do not agree about a 'reinvestigation'. Whats the point? You'll just get another cooked and well planned proceeding with the same conclusion already decided. In fact much of the 'new' evidence and witness testimony would be selectively discredited, one by one, piece by piece.

Then no one will ever question 9/11 again.

That's why I think the movement should be more centered around the process of 'waking people up', rather than trying to prove the government are murderers, when this is already established through the preponderance of evidence.

Personally, as outrageous as some people think, I really ted there may have been orbital weapons platforms and DEW's used for the false flag attack, perpetrated in the interests of extremist christian and zionist cabals, thus justifying tremendous budgets and public propaganda for several wars, which are more like training with new weapons against innocent people, and illegally occupying territory, and God knows what else.

I even heard that part of the motive for invading Iraq was to acquire, or rather, steal, certain artifacts in that area, perhaps to do with Sumerian Stargates.

Hey, who knows? - Hitler was certainly after stuff like that, before ultimately his demise.

Peace
I prefer to concentrate on evidence that will get 9/11 re-opened. As I showed in my previous posts, space based weapons evidence is poor and the main pushers of this theory have no idea what they are talking about and their evidence is not empirical and they interpret it to fit their theories. Its bad science.
Jones does not control the truth movement nor is he trying to. There is no evidence of this. He is just a sensationalist is all.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote