View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #23
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Exclamation Re: BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

Also, you might want to go here, i signed up several weeks ago and they email you out every few days a seies of reports, or here.

The site says:
"Natural Cancer Cure Report

Cancer management and cancer cure are fundamentally different. In order to cure cancer, you must first look at the cause or the root of the disease. To manage cancer, you can poison it, burn it or cut it out all without knowing anything about its origin.

As a Certified Nutritionist, Health Researcher and Health Author, it has been my pleasure to search for Natural Cures to cancer and other degenerative diseases. Personally, I like the fastest and least painful approaches possible. One such remedy that I have discovered is so simple and inexpensive that you will wonder why every doctor and hospital is not using it. It costs just pennies a day and can be purchased from your local grocery outlet."

The first emailed report states...........
"BAKING SODA KILLS CANCER

I was surprised to learn about an oncologist in Rome Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini who is destroying cancer tumors with Baking Soda. According to Dr. Simoncini, Baking Soda is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues.. .............."
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote