View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #58
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

When I first went public in 2006 a man from Blackpool rang me out of the blue one afternoon. I can't remember his name but he told me he had heard about my work and ran some type of magazine and would I agree to be interviewed. He also said he'd send me a copy of the magazine ( can't remember the name ). A couple of days later I recieve the package with the 'magazine' in it. It is not a magazine at all but sheets and sheets of A4 paper with newspaper articles and clippings of children's programs with strange headline titles next to them. It was very professionally done and put into magazine format, someone had spent a fair amount of time and effort on it. No articles were included, just pages of furry animal toys and such with these strange headlines next to them. Much of the pics included those 'bigfoot' type animals on some recent childrens TV program ( i forget the name, my daughter watched it ). It was like the 'tweenies'. The creatures on it looked very similair to the alf charachter ( same type of snout and such )

tweenies-

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote