View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #51
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

SG YUCATAN

South America 1984

I leave meeting with woman and three plieadians. Memory not too clear regarding this. Memory blanks here. Next memory- in a very large training hall with over 100 children. Being trained by Germans this time. Groups of children divided up into groups of around five and ten. Some scaling high wooden walls, some vaulting over large wooden boxes like gymnasts, other taking guns apart, some hand to hand combat. German men training us in early thirties. A large door is at the end of room, two banners hand on either side- nazi swasticas on them.
There is a timestamp on my NSA files from this time. It says 1984/10. This means October 1984. However this training would have been in early 1984. The files have a base code for Brazil. This facility was in Brazil. Files mention operation control was in Yucatan Mexico. A major LOOKING GLASS facility exists in Yucatan. These files were kept as a 'cross the board' tracking mechanism back in the 80's. They were not case summaries. The details I am giving you on this thread are case summaries. I have to say I was treated very well by the Germans at this facility as were the other children. These officers in Brazil would most likely have been second or third generation Nazis from the New Berlin base in Antarctica. Their fathers or Grandfathers would have been the original Nazis that travelled in the U-boats from the motherland after WW2. These officers were supplied with hundreds of young blond aryan woman for breeding programs.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 08-27-2009 at 06:32 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote