View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:51 AM   #261
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Barry;
I certainly hope things are going better for you and yours, although, from the length of your recent posts, I think this may still be a work in progress. Continued best wishes, sir.

Israel has had a ring through this government's nose for 50 years, and it has bought us nothing but trouble. Sadly most people are still too scared to see it.

Try and point this out and you are immediately some "islamofascist butt kissing traitor of a..." well it causes people to go into a no-think rage that just make me shake my head. In truth, Israel is no more our friend than... I was going to say Iran, but at least in Iran, the people still like us, regardless of its government, and ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Benign eyes have watched over this Earth for thousands of years and have extended hand of friendship........the rest is up to mankind
Maybe I am extending the wrong hand, or I'm the wrong guy, but its beginning to look like these "benign eyes" are going to stand there and watch us go over the falls, because to do more would just seem like "bad manners" (very British of them, I know, but perhaps something more direct might be called for. Perhaps something just short of overt ).

Quote:
I have logged a head shot at 2000yds and my best grouping on a 60cm target was a yellow at 3000yds, did not quite make the red.
He heh. Generally someone I don't like gets 2000yds from me, and I gladly walk away with a "good riddance" on my breath. Though lack of practice has me off my form the last couple years, I felt pretty good if I could put two holes in your shirt pocket at 50 ft. (the approximate distance to the edge of my property), with any pistol I own. Form follows function, I guess.

Anyway, short comment, and a note to wish you and yours continued best, and better,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote