View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #1383
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I'm reluctant to post yet another (more or less) off topic item in this thread, but I feel the need.

I've come well away from the proverbial fence on the issue of this thread's existence, but not down into the polarizations involved. I've come to regard this thread as priceless, due to the recent disturbance generated surrounding it. Even if not one word of the Thuban material has any merit whatsoever, the thread is priceless, and so is it's continuation.

It is a catalyst. It is here to help any of us who would avail ourselves of such help, to continue to rise up out of the self imposed bonds we maintain.

Any issue in polarity which you Maintain (verb-active doing implied) has the power, provided by you yourself, to draw you down into the opposition naturally provided by any polarity. Polarity is in essence, the concurrent attraction and repulsion of perceived opposing sides of the same thing. The attraction and repulsion are both required for the polarity to remain charged. If you didn't have the attraction, you'd walk away. If you didn't have the repulsion, you'd integrate and be in balance and harmony on that particular issue. Can't be any more concise without losing accuracy.

When you are drawn into a polarity, you are drawn to a side. And what is often missed, is that you are attracted to the repugnant side, while being repulsed from the attractive side. But you land on "a side". Otherwise you would be in balance on the subject, and feel completely at peace on the issue.

So if you find yourself on a side of an issue, IT IS YOUR ISSUE you are polarized on.

You can react in different ways to your burgeoning awareness of this fact. You can get your dander up and front up for a fight over the issue, or you can accept the gift of synchronous manifestation your higher self has bestowed upon you, and accept the gift with gratitude by examining what it is within your own consciousness which has come up for attention. Every trigger is a gift.

In this view, I now see this thread as a priceless gift, because look at what it is triggering.

Time is a luxury we would do well to treat more economically by now. We've gone past the point of no return on this collective journey we've undertaken. There isn't time to wallow in the playing out of our polarities anymore. Pressure to deal with them will be turned up and turned up and turned up until it surpasses our ability to ignore the alarm clock's ringing.

I'm not sure how the search function on this forum works because I seldom use it, but if you can search out Abraxasinas' allegories involving mirroring, you might surprise yourself at what becomes visible in lieu of this post of mine.

You create your interactions. Each and every one without exception. So if something comes up and triggers an unpleasant response or reaction in you, it may behoove you to ask yourself why, rather than go off gunning for the trigger (sorry Lone Ranger).

I believe we would find the time taken to clear this up here and now, most beneficial. This thread has triggered tremendous reactions in people. I think that is fantastic and thank Abraxasinas and the Thuban for that wonderful gift of acting as mirror to a pretty dark place we seldom confront within our very selves. The reason I suggest clearing it up here, is because here is where it is happening. This is ground zero for the triggering of a major polarity, and since the clock is ticking on the window of opportunity to clear up our baggage in preparation for our new existence in 5D, there can be considered to be no time like the present.

In conclusion, If you've read this, thanks. If you've read it from a "Side", then I'd respectfully ask you to read it again from a detached perspective. Set aside the charge at work within the attractive/repulsive qualities of the polarity you are experiencing, and read this post as though there wasn't an issue involved. Just as information without a particular focus. It's within your power to do this, if you choose to.

Dragons conjure images and associations in people. as do Greys, Reptilians, etc. They have been selected as representative of certain archetypal issues we've been exploring. As such, they generate connotations contained within the substance of our polarities. That's all it is. Reptilian = bad, evil, etc. Grey = abductions, unapproved medical procedures, etc. Dragons = control, powerlessness issues, etc. And of course, all the reversals on the attractive sides, without which no issue could be held in place for you to dwell upon. Lol.