View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #20
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is all this drama? Please behave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood View Post
I am new to this place. From what I've seen I feel I would have liked to be here from the start. Since I am new I think I see the situation without the strong emotions of other people.

I try to see the whole picture. I see a change of direction on the forum and some controversial decisions have been made. I defend free-speech and I do not agree with censorship. Also I think the whole situation would have been easier if people in charge would have given us more information. Unless they can't for now.

But all this is old world thoughts. There are lots of rumors about incoming earth changes, and some hints it might actually happen. If Bill Ryan has more precise knowledge about this I understand he thinks a new model is required. PC was about giving us insider information about what was actually going on. I believe Avalon 2.0 will keep that. I understand Bill wants to get rid of what he perceives as 'nonsense' in this context.

Finally, I do not understand why so many people is quitting without actually giving good reasons (IMHO). Why not wait until we see what Avalon 2.0 looks like? I can only think they have more information than I do, but what can be so bad about Avalon 2.0 to not wait and see what it actually looks like? I indeed feel strong hidden forces are working here, and not for the good of PA. For example, I've been watching many people adding noise and negativity to the situation.

Still, I'll wait until I can make an informed decision.
I've got wood
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote