Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:14 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
When I posted my reply: "Ja, lekker dan, zo ken ik er nog wel een paar!" I used a Dutch expression a Google translater can't cope with. Just to see how 'allmighty' abraxasinas would handle that. Well. he didn't. Actually he came up with a 'Google' translation, which doesn't even comes close to my reply. So my conclusion is that Draconians don't speak Dutch.
If you ain't Dutch...you ain't much! But...Drac is Beautiful! Draconians are more numerical than verbal...aren't they? Do they rely on computers and databases a lot? (Grey Super Computers with an Ancient Human Technology Database?!) I get the feeling that they are quite the fighters...but that their thought processes are more methodical and less spontaneous than ours...and that they follow orders better than we do. Just an initial impression. But I've never met one...that I know of! Then again...what if our souls are Reptilian...or at least the same as Reptilian souls? Somehow...on a mental, emotional, or spiritual level...the Reptilians seem to need us. Or...do they simply want Human bodies...hence all of the horrible genetics experiments? I once heard a pastor say that 'God needs us'. Are the Reptilians our 'God'? I don't mean to trample anyone's faith...and I do have a different kind of faith...complete with eternal life...but it is certainly not traditional Christianity...or even New Age.

I wonder if Courtney Brown has remote viewed the Council of Thuban or Alpha Draconis? Was this the center of power for the Grey Collective which Courtney remote viewed? Did he remote view abraxasinas? Hmmmmm.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-25-2010 at 03:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote