Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

I'm basically going to try to make one post per 'page'. I will make random thoughts...which will in no way be scholarly or authoritative. Just thinking out loud.

I keep thinking of abraxasinas as being the figure in the avatar (on the Thuban thread) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU ...and as being an ancient female human/reptilian hybrid...and as representing the interdimensional reptilian position...in a somewhat complex and evasive manner. Just my initial impression. I'm thinking that I'll have to do a lot of reading between the lines. Is the music I chose representative of the realm I am entering? Are cathedrals and cathedral music really representative of ancient human creativity...or ancient reptilian creativity? Notice especially the gargoyles. I keep thinking of the word 'ancient'.

Anyway...the hellish realm described was somewhat shocking to me. I didn't expect what I read. It was a bit offensive...but it made me curious. Is there really such a realm? Was this a fictional description of something which really exists...or was it pretty much a literal eye-witness description? Should subsequent posts be viewed from this context? This wasn't really a great way to win friends and influence people...was it? Shouldn't one start out with the sugar-coated stuff...and then move into the graphic and hellish stuff later on? Again...I was somewhat shocked. However...are we too hypocritical and prudish? Do we deny reality? Would this sort of a hell actually be fun? Would we admit as much? Would a hellish orgy actually be a turn-on? I think I'd much prefer some fine Nordic companionship! Uff dah! Nuff said!

I keep getting the feeling that both the Human and Reptilian races are wrong. That an original sin led to an equal and opposite sin...or something like that. I'm focusing on the concept of two basic races...Reptilian and Human...in conflict with each other for millions (or billions) of years. I intend no demonization or triumphalism. I just want to try to get a sense of the various components of the mess we all find ourselves in. I don't think that it's a pretty picture. I really wish to be fair and honest. No lasting solution will emerge without fairness and honesty. Unfortunately...I'm quite neurotic, gullible, and helpless. Keep that in mind.

It might be helpful to listen to the Anna Hayes 'Earth History' lecture before proceeding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0sncfZpRok (no longer available - copyright issues - money issues) I think I'll take the time to do so. (guess not) This stuff gets really complex and intricate...and it is pretty much impossible to verify. Is this just a big mind-game...or is this stuff really real? If we embrace all of this...will someone show up in a couple of years...and convince us to go in a completely different direction? Where does all of this confusion and complexity end?

OK...I just finished the first page. Only 53 to go! Whoo Hoo! I do get the feeling that we are under a Draconian Theocracy...and that we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. I desire Human Sovereignty...but I also desire an end to all Theocracy (in the dictatorial, master/slave, unquestionable authority sense). 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods' should be the first and last commandment. I feel as though we got our butts kicked by the Reps...and that we probably deserved it...but that now it is time to move on. All of the complexity on this first page seems to obscure the real issues. I suspect that there is a lot more complexity and confusion in my immediate future. Oh Goody!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-25-2010 at 04:42 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote