View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #13
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where are the UFO's and who is seeing them?

I saw a UFO through my windshield while driving across the Univ of Santa Cruz campus years ago. It was a white light flying erratically at varying speeds for a moment above me, then streaking straight up very fast and disappearing in a split second.
A few years ago, I was talking on the phone to a fellow chatter from another Conspiracy website woman who lives in Texas when there was that huge display of UFOs over the town near Bush's ranch (can't remember the name of the town now, but it was all over the news). While I was talking to her, she was watching the UFOs, and there was one stopped directly over her house! So I had a "contact Contact". (Remember how we used to talk about getting "contact highs" from just being around someone who was smoking some really good weed? Similar rush...
Nassim Haramein says that volcanoes have stargates inside them, which is why they are spotted so often by people on the rims of volcanoes. It's a kind of spectator sport in Hawaii, I've heard.
I think if your intention is strong enough, you meditate a lot (third eye meditation would probably be especially helpful)or do whatever helps you clear your "stuff", your chances of seeing something improve. I believe Steven Greer's latest book is all about people who have followed his protocols and seen UFOs, so that might be worth a read.
Good luck!!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote