Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #249
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Thank-you for all of the great info BROOK. I'm a little slow getting into this Egyptology thing...but Thoth does seem to be very important. I found one of the drawings of Thoth (middle of post 241) to be especially interesting...and the Atlantean link is fascinating. Black history in connection with ancient Egypt could be very important. There are a lot of You Tube videos on the subject...but they are quite slanted...perhaps as an overcompensation for the contemporary inexcusable treatment of Blacks. I may have missed it...but was Thoth Anunakian, Draconian, or none of the above? Have the Anunaki and the Dracos been fighting over the Human Race for millions of years? Are we sort of like Frankenstein's Monster? Did the Reps create us...and then lose control of us? Have we taken over the lab...so to speak? Is the 'lab' surrounded by Reptilian Millitary Police with M-16K's? Are they sorry they created us? Genesis says as much...doesn't it? Is Earth a Planet in Rebellion? Are the Reps preparing to blow the whole lab up...if they can't get us under control by December 21, 2012? Are we a genetics experiment gone bad (in their view)? Are the red lights flashing and alarms sounding in Alpha Draconis? Are the Reps in fail-safe mode? Is the 'lab' in auto-destruct mode? How many trembling fingers have access to VERY POWERFUL red buttons? How many milliseconds to midnight now? How much trouble are we really in? Wait! Don't tell me! I like my little dream-world!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-11-2010 at 02:53 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote