View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 07:32 AM   #26
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

Hello Waterman,
Thank you for pointing out that video pick for the thread! I was wondering if you had any personal experiences you would be able to share?

To all:
I just watched the (Bill Schnoebelen) videos, both. It took some time. I really need to honestly say that I do not personally believe that the King James Bible or any bible can be held as an objective standard of truth. That being said, and said without malice or ill intent to anyone else's belief system, I will continue...

There were a few things that held some interest in part two that I thought worth a nod. First, I think that the idea of aliens being construed as "gods, angels, and demons" has been happening for a long time. Also, there is evidence which supports long term intervention of various races of beings.

The reptilians could very easily be looked upon as evil just due to their appearance alone. But are they? That is my question.
I have not had any negative experiences myself, I was scared once but who wouldn't be. If you walked in the woods and saw a tiger sitting in the path you would be pretty rattled. My initial fear was the same feeling. Perhaps that fear is based on a lack of understanding, perhaps not.

I have had a great deal of "contact" with many other races and have never been sexually abused, raped, sampled, or negatively impacted in any way... in fact, I feel that I was being protected more than anything else.

However, some of BS's words on Masons rang true and I feel that their agenda is indeed tied to sexual energy transformed into power that can be used, as most cults of this nature are, by an Illuminati agenda. There is a great deal of evidence to support this.
On this note, it is dangerous for Mr. Schnoebelen not to advocate for professional help to the unfortunate people who suffer from personality disorders due to cult abuse. There are some wonderful health professionals out there in this field. It is dangerous to say that the KJ Bible is the only way to really help these victims.

Warning, there were some other things about Mr. Bill that will be offensive to some. Least of all were the misinterpretations of symbols to suit his own format (ie: the triangle being a male symbol when it is clearly female), and most of all the defamation of homosexuals in general; which is heavy doctrine in most christian churches. Be warned to have a thick skin if you want to watch this one.

He seemed to be the kind of guy who jumps from one cult to another, has undergone abuse, and is seeking simple answers and redemption for himself due to more personal reasons then he has revealed.

However... the mix of biblical, ufo's, and illuminati agenda is enough to further some more intelligent discussions of these subjects combined, which I think they need to be.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote