View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #1119
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Dear hillibill!

Having such a foundation, the messages of Matthew, say that 'he' is part of the darkness and the light in unity and oneness, will become much more meaningful, than a 'sending of love and light' to the 'evil ones in the dark places'.

Iow, couple your highlighted sentiments to Matthew's understanding of SHARING both the emitting sender of the 'love and light' as well as the recepient thereof and you will enhance your inner knowledge of why Prime Source is BOTH, source of all evil and darkness AND source of all good and light.

This is exemplified in Dead Sea Scroll 4Q392 and in Isaiah.45.7:

4Q392:
"[...] and dominions [...][...] a man [...] God and not to turn aside from [...] and in His covenant your soul shall cling and [...] words of His mouth [...] and God [...] heaven above and to search out the ways of the sons of man, they have no hiding place. He created darkness and light for Himself, but in His dwelling place is the light of their light and all darkness rests before Him as well. He has no need to distinguish between light and darkness, but for the sons of man He distinguishes them as the light of day, with the sun, and night, with the moon and stars. He has a light which cannot be searched out, nor can its end be known. For all the works of God are doubled in this manner. We are flesh, which does not totally grasp these things. With us for [...] for a sign and wonders without number. [...] winds and lightning [...] servants of the holy of holies. They are as couches before him [...]." - translated by Martin G. Abegg, Jr.

Isaiah:45.7:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

AA
Hi Abrax, I've allways been fascinated by the very first words of the bible:

1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 - And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

especially the "let there be light" passage.

I've allways knew, deep in my heart, that the meaning of this very passage is very special, but I somehow felt to "decipher' it. I'm pretty sure that, if we would be able to find out the real meaning of the "dividing the light from the dark", we would be able to find out how the creation "works".

Thanks to your posts on this thread in the last months, I may say that there came some 'light" in my "darknes", but I'm definitely still missing the core and the deepest meaning of these passages.

Would you be able to throw some 'light' here? May I assume that the above mentioned passages are really important? And how? Is it about creating duality and separatedness in order to understand the whole?

Sorry if you've eventually described this here before, but I seem to have missed this one so far.

thanks again, with much respect
malletzky