Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:52 AM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Ana (Chaldean) The invisible heaven; the astral light, the heavenly mother of the terrestrial sea. One of the triad comprising the goddesses Ana, Belita, and Damkina. As mother of the sea, a likely origin of the Christian symbology of the Virgin Mary standing on the crescent moon and of her connection with the sea. "Anna (the name of the Mother of the Virgin Mary) . . . is derived from the Chaldean Ana" (SD 1:91).

In the Hindu pantheon a cognate is Annapurna (a name of Devi-Durga, wife of Siva), meaning "full of food" -- the fecund mother, the "Astral Light in one of its multitudinous aspects" (SD 1:92).

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Ana/id/98924
Could Lucifer be the Goddess of This World, Hathor (in ancient Egypt), Mary (in Catholicism), the Queen of Heaven, Anna (in 'V'), the Anti-Christ (in place of Christ), and the New Age Messiah (Masonic)?

How do the contents of this thread fit in with my proposed hypothetical factions?

1. Zionist (Theocratic, Pleiadian, God the Father, Kabbalist?)
2. Teutonic Zionist (Tyrannical, Aldebaran, Luciferian, Nazi?)
3. Reptilian (Theocratic, Draconian?)
4. Andromedan (Non-Theocratic, Christlike Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?)...and possibly consisting of conscientious objectors from the other three factions. Might this faction require some of the tough guys and gals from the other factions...in order to be successful? I'm a good guy...but I'm not much of a fighter...especially against Nazis and Dracs!!!

All of the above is simply educated speculation...and in need of further study. I make no negative accusations or conclusions. All of the factions undoubtedly think they are doing the right thing...and have their good and bad aspects. There are probably more factions...and I don't even understand the hypothetical factions I've listed. This is just the beginning of examining something which is undoubtedly very complex, violent, messy, and sad. I see inconsistencies in my own speculation...which could indicate that the factions overlap...and could really be led by the same leader.

The universe is stranger than we think. The universe is stranger than we can think. - Einstein
God does not play dice with the universe. - Einstein
I want to think God's thoughts after Him. - Einstein

Did Einstein receive instruction from the God or Goddess of This World? Some say that Darwin did. Who knows? The Shadow Government?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 04:49 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote