View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #46
Norval
Banned

Default Re: The Bibles Signs in our Sky

Brinty,
This is misdirection and misinformation.
Quote:
"I suggest that it is only since UFOs were brought to public attention by Kenneth Arnold back in
1947, that more people started looking at the sky - including scientists."
For those that have done their own research, not just reading what someone else has to say about
someone else's research, know that this has been in the "public awareness", including scientists,
for decades and even centuries before that event.

This is pure misdirection.
Quote:
"Astronomers peering through telescopes are not interested in clouds of any shape or size
provided they don't block their view."
It is the meteorologists that have the records of strange cloud formations and the rainbow effects,
not astronomers. Care to show us all from the old text books and records what they saw or didn't
see and make reports about?

Again, more misinformation and misdirection.
Quote:
"Certainly more odd cloud formations have been reported in recent years because more people
are looking up to the heavens due to the feeling of doom and gloom that is being generated by the
publicity given to "the end of the world in 2012" scenario."
It's not the peoples reports but the scientists reports that will show when these odd cloud
formations started showing up. As for the bible predictions, you will find more "signs" listed in
other bible books than you will in Revelations.

Thanks for the humorous depiction of stumblers, with such an admission by yourself too.

Warngen
WRONG As you, I like getting right to the point.

Anta,
Quote:
"Noctilucent clouds"
NLCs (my initials) have not been brought up as a sign of the bible. We are still getting information
about when those were first seen. To my understanding, they are not iridescent, nor do they have
a rainbow like effect, but are mostly blue. Thank you for bringing them up though.

From here, http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/19feb_nlc.htm

Last edited by Carol; 10-19-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote