View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #15
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: usa-john tate/ron paul - urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berob24 View Post
I agree with Kristoffer. I think Boober makes a good point as well about listening to where Ron Paul is coming from. I personally haven't listened to a lot of his stuff. I don't affiliate myself with any political party any more.

As far as health care goes though, I don't understand how people can say that not everyone deserves it. Until people give up their love of money and putting themselves first, nothing is going to change. I see opposition to health care reform as being exactly that. People putting themselves and their money first.

I am not happy with the current proposal, but I think something should be done to ensure that everyone gets the health care they need.

It comes down to what people havent experienced they are affraid of. He talks that people in "suits" will decide wether ppl are qualifyed or not for healthcare, and that total ********. Im 31 and im born here, and ive never ever had to ask for promision to get treated.

What happens is ..... i get sick..... i go to the hospital and say "hey i got a pain in my arm" they say ... "okey, wait here until we get a doctor free for you" ... the doctor comes out and checks out the arm ... and then if i need medication he writes a recepie, if i need surgery, and its urgent they do it.

You know, i dont know where the hell people get their ideas from. Like you have to fill out a form or something, what the h...l ... if your sick your sick nothing more than that.

Looking at michel moores documentary "sicko" then we can talk about a corrupt system, and people think its good?! A dude has to choose what finger he needs to get reattached ? for like 17k $ ??

Instead he would have gotten his finger reattached for basicly nothing, so stop being so god damn greedy and live as you learn.... dont sit here like some saints telling storys about love..... oh no they are going for my money... now im all up for letting people die cause the dident have the luck to be born in the right family ....

This stuff just makes me go ballistic, signing that petition is like signing for segregation, nazism and hatred.
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote