View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #320
1love
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Sorry Bill, I didn't mean to endorse the use of drugs, rather the significance of the ET presense that was experienced by the volunteers, which is nonetheless still rather fascinating. It furthers the questions about where we actually go when we are in are deep sleep and supports the sciences of astral projection, remote viewing, and deep meditation and other capabilities the mind has to offer without the use of drugs. In addition, it is something already produced in the brain but that is besides the fact. Also, it has been used by shamans for thousands of years (not to discredit your view Bill or endorse drug use) just stating medicinal uses of similar concoctions. I am also aware that healing is possible without the uses of material substances but unfortunately the majority of the population aren't aware of these techniques which are described in the Ra Material as well as available by contemporary healers. Most people are just misinformed on the subject of healing and think they're quackos thanks to the discreditating affects in the mainstream media. Again, I'm not endorsing drugs, I just think the ET presense is of great significance here.

Anyways, someone mentioned the work of George Kavassilas and recommended doing an interview with him.. I too have come across his work and did find it to be rather intriguing. He speaks as if he is a member of the 'Galactic Council' himself. Not to say that something like this does not exist, of which is fascinating and could be suspiscious at the same time. The lectures he has done shows he displays a depth of knowledge in the sciences and blueprints of the universe . How valid they are is up for debate but still very interesting. Many of his lectures describing these sciences with the support of geometry and other mathematics has striking similarities to the sciences of antiquity maybe even the schools of pythagoras. Lastly, in one of his lectures he states to the effect of and I don't directly quote but ' we have cleaned up planets many times and are exremely well versed in the methods needed' and also says to the effect of they're waiting for the call so to speak .. I don't know if I agree with this philosophy as it somewhat denies human responsibility but I suppose it is somewhat to the affect of what Collier may deem as mentoring. Hey as long as it is in a positive light then I guess we can't let pride get in the way of help because it is obvious we have a long way to go.

Thanks again Bill, I will definately check out Master Game and sorry for appearing to advocate the use of drugs. I hope I'm not being egotistical ,again ,just another proof of ET presense!

Last edited by 1love; 12-13-2009 at 08:39 PM.
1love is offline   Reply With Quote