View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post

hj ... these experiences will be on the rise ... not just with people showing up when you have wished them to ... these occurances will spread into situations, scenarios, material items ...

i had breakfast out of town with a friend one day ... a couple of months ago ... we were conversing about this ... i was explaining to him how these happenings would soon be instantaneous ... that it was all part to our moving forward ... that it will just be ... i say this because he is very skeptic about any of this ...

i used some examples ... said that we will only have to think of someone and they will contact us momentarily ... he said like if he thought about his son ... that his son would call him ... he proceeded to hold out his cell phone in front of me in skepticism ...

it rang ... he just about dropped it ... it was his son ...

i said ... and you will only have to look and see that your coffee cup is empty ... nothing more ... you will not have to desire more coffee ... just be aware that your cup is empty ... and more coffee will come ...

he looked at his mug and asked me ... this time a little less skeptic ... how long would he have to stare at it before he would see fresh coffee in it ...

i need not answer him ... at that precise moment the waitress came from behind him and asked if he'd like more coffee ...

he looked a litle pale by this time ... asked how i knew this ... i said because many people are already living this now and that these occurances will increase and and will be instantaneous ... soon we will no longer be baffled by it nor separate it out as being an ability ... that it will be as natural as breathing ... we don't question breathing ... it just is ...

there are no coincidences ...

Okay, here goes. I need 3 dedicated and experienced actors to pull of my film. Most have jumped the ship already.

Here goes, the sh*t is about to hit the fan if you listen to the latest George Green interview, where will the coffee come from when there is no waitress?

Here goes, I'm thinking of people all the time. No one calls me, maybe it's because I don't call anyone?

Really, I saw a rather sobering film yesterday about how the people of the last paradigm would behave if suddenly there indeed was no food. Admittedly, it's a film but I think it's a vision that we might at least want to test our faith against. I might post this soon in a separate thread.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote