View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 03:46 AM   #20
suterlaben
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

I'm happy to see this topic expanding to some people who hadn't read the materials before.

I read the Insider material again, and I feel like there are definitely some errors in there. Hidden_Hand stated that he estimated it was about 60% correct because Insider did not have the full picture, as he is from a minority group
(by Insider's own admission) within the Family. I thought that was fascinating. I wonder how these minority groups form? Perhaps from inter-family differences? I have a lot of questions to ask these people. I am choosing to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe their stories. But that's only because it resonates, and I am aware that anything could be disinformation. Take it all with a grain of salt, as they say. Although maybe I'm taking this with a slightly larger grain of salt.

But I've been "working on myself" to use H_H's terminology. You can't really go wrong there.

A question to think about. H_H notes that the Power Lines of the Family are not "surface dwellers." Most have taken this to mean that they live underground. But is it also possible they have their own craft orbiting the planet? They must be incredibly advanced and have access to the best technology. Maybe its a combination of the two? The "surface" exists between the atmosphere and the underground. I just wonder if maybe some UFO sightings (probably very few relative to all that are seen) are the Family monitoring us. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about that.

As a side note, I am hoping to keep this thread at the top of the discussion boards. I really think this is something important that was over the heads of a lot of people who should have taken notice.

But, I will always admit, I could be wrong.

Cheers

^they need an emoticon with a nice mug of beer instead of coffee.
suterlaben is offline   Reply With Quote