Thread: Avalon Singles
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #454
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon Singles

Sorry to hear that Mizar.. just don't tell her where you hid the gold...

As if marriages and relationships don't have enough strain in them (usually revolving around who's turn it is to wear who's underpants) now we have:

"The end of the world... and what are you going to do about it?... you're just watching sport/just reading the IKEA catalogue/just wearing my pants on your head" scenarios to contend with.

Well, Mizar, at least you're in good company here. Not a sane person any one of us...but we're good listeners.

Best wishes mate... anyway Avalon is strewn with gorgeous women who are not only hot...but have amazing personalities too ! I should know.. I'm one of them... apparently...

No scrub that... I'm just kidding.

I bet you won't stay single here for long.. just have to figure out which continent you want to live on. Ask any prospective dates first though about their contingency plans for plague/nuclear war/financial collapse/FEMA shake down and their view on which domicile is safest: mountains/coastal plain/underground bunker...

If we ever get to have an Avalon speed-dating event... I'm bringing my clip-board along with all of these extremely relevant and pertinent questions I want to put to my Avalon gal

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote