Thread: Anchor
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anchor

WTF!!

Anchor sorry you were forced to do this you have been a beacon during the stormy seas we have had to go through so far this year

Well I`m going to put it out there and those in Charge can deal with it any way they want. Why you two need to have a public pissing contest is beside me . How the h ell does your heads fit in the dooor some times I wonder with the egos you carry . Why could this not haave been done quietly Kerry you feel the need to create this friggin drama where its not required WHY??

Kerry you are always waiting for the next big story that is going to propel you to stardom much like a lawyer waiting to chase an ambulance for his next big payday...and it seems thats all you really care about hence your absence for so long

Bill it is always better to err on the side of caution and rather then act impulsively on your first thought ,step out of things and look at things from a different perspective Like I have already said i the song don`t make you want to dance pick a different tune same goes for the threads here

Ya I kow its your forum but how long do people want to remain part of it when its being tugged apart by you two . Go ahead ban mke if you want it will only prove how right I am when your wrong your wrong admit it and move on Sorry A but I have had it with the children
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote