View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Could the Nazi's have been the visible manifestation of Gizeh Intelligence? Also...don't forget about the Nazi/Vatican relationship. This puzzles me a bit...because I tend to think of the Vatican and Israel in more Zionist terms. Perhaps there was an attempt to join Zionist and Teutonic Zionist forces. If so...this seemed to dissolve around 1941. I don't know any of this for certain. As usual...I'm just thinking out loud. In any case...I'm seeing Ancient Forces (physical and spiritual...terrestrial and extraterrestrial) with Ancient Advanced Technology...centered in underground bases located within Earth...and the Moon. I don't think all of this got dreamed up in the early to mid 1900's. Oh...and don't forget Nicola Tesla. Did he really invent all of that fancy technology? I tend to doubt it. At this point...I just want the whole miserable mess (throughout the Solar System) to unite under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and become completely transparent. But...as the song goes...'You can't always get what you want'...especially if you're a Prisoner of War on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. I'd better stop. As always...zero animosity toward anyone or anything.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-12-2010 at 12:20 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote