View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 06:22 AM   #86
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

In my above post (about 10 posts back) I said McCollum looked totally sincere. Although it isn't possible for a person to lie when they're totally sincere, they may nevertheless still be deluded.

As I have a professional background of psychologicallly assessing people, it so happens I'm quite certain he isn't self-deluded. In other words, although it's true that psychotic/insane people can't tell the difference between some of their fantasies and reality, my experience tells me pretty conclusively that in this case what he's describing isn't fantasy. Which means it's absolutely real -- because of his sincerity, and because he's been involved first-hand.

Is he deluded about it really being a stargate? Well, does that really matter? TPTB feel their grip on power is so challenged that their factional squabbles have been put aside, in their warship exercise, in the face of what they evidently perceive as a greater threat. So then surely that location is somehow the entry point or base for some ETs who are arriving here, isn't it? Or if it isn't, what's an alternative plausible explanation that most of us at PA/PC could believe?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote