View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #320
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thanks for answering that Barry yeah i kinda knew but something always keeps when i talk to you lol!
So can you converse with the elders? telepathic? i'm going on a limb when i ask you things but some are asking.

Although OFI should not have a hand in planetary interference as a rule and you did say this was one they seeded is that right? why would they not step in now to sort the whole mess out regarding TPTB shall i say. Unless TPTB were here first i would guess is that right? because much engineering was done.
It'a a bit of a mess isn't it!
Now we get into the agenda of who really is the true race of the planet.

What do you think the Norway spiral was? many are speculating so many different theories.
Is it anything to do with HARRP?

I converse both telepathically and in person, there are certain occasions when I can summon them for assistance or guidance in my sanctuary room. I will not go into too much detail here n now about this, wrong time. Their lawws of non interference dictate that mankind tries to solve his own problems, ONLY should situations be created that could wipe out mankind/and or this planet will they intervene. This planet was seeded, origins of mankind are far from here.The Norway spiral? well the Russians say its simply atmospherics to do with one of their launches LOL. Some say it was a bluebeam test whilst others say its OPI getting ready to open more eyes on this planet.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote