View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #48
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Kari Lynn- glad you got well- so hard when you have children to be told such nonsense by medical *authorities*......
I'm glad to be feeling better too. Was very hard time, and still had experiences right while I was in the hospital too.

Quote:
I do think/know they keep data on certain people who are/were part of various genetic breeding programs etc; I am part of one (Lebensborn program) grew up near Brookhaven and Montauk and was given numerous drugs (LSD) as a small child in conjunction with various experiments. Some of the other Montauk survivors have recognized me/I recognized them and we have *reunited* to support each other etc;
It's good that you've found each other.
I don't remember a whole lot from my youth. I know I was born way premature, and had to stay in the hospital for a month before my parents could bring me home. I suspect lots of manipulation and genetic alterations could possibly have taken place during that time.
I remember a school "counselor" taking me out of school to drive me to the dentist. to which my mother said "They don't do that, I took you to all of your dentists and doctors appointments." And she definitely did. I'd never seen the woman again, never knew who she was, nor found any other evidence of her having taken me to the dentist that day.
I do remember the dentist removing two teeth. I was very upset because they pulled two of my "New" teeth. But they've since grown back.
And as M1 states, waking up with injuries several times. I've had Broken toes from kicking the Sh*t out of somebody. A broken shoulder bone, a perferated ear drum. And of course, verious needle tracks, and bruises, and even a sticky shocker mark/tazer on the front of my thigh, above the knee.
Quote:
What I was told only males were used for trip chair- I disagree with that because I was used recently for time travel.
I agree with you, because I do know of another woman, maybe a couple, who've endured the trip seat.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-27-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote