View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Was Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

Hi Humble Janitor,

I hope Michael Jackson has died as they're burying him tomorrow!

I know what you mean though about the doctor. Although I don't beleive that the CIA had anything to do with his demise, there is something not quite right about the situation.

The coronor said that he didn't suspect foul play, even though the cause of death was deferred, which is sort of a contradiction in a way. If the cause of death was deferred, foul play shouldn't be ruled out.

However, this could have been a ploy to get Doctor Murray to turn up for questioning.

As I understand it, Murray didn't have a permit to act as a doctor in California.

What disturbs me is that the doctor was 'pumping' Jackson during the 911 call on a bed! Any doctor knows that you need a firm surface, like, as the 911operator advised, the floor.

The 911 call was made after Jackson had died. The caller said that the patient was not responding to the 'pumping'. If the doctor was on hand and he knew that Jackson was entering in some sort of problem, before he needed to pump he could have taken Jackson in his own car the seven minutes or so to the hospital.

The coronor said that there were no external markings on the body. This is a very important piece of information, as there SHOULD HAVE BEEN external markings on the body, like bruising, possible cracked ribs.

Anyone who knows about CPR, knows that it isn't like we see on the TV shows where somebody simply sits on a patient and pushes against the heart. You have to give the heart a shock to try and kick start it and then do the 1, 2, 3's. To give that shock, you have to really hit down hard, so to pass by the sternum bone (well cartlidge) that protects the heart and lungs. So hard in fact that a skinny man like Jackson could quite easily have suffered a broken rib, but at least would have bruising around the sternum area of the chest and this should have been visible.

The doctor continued giving CPR for forty minutes when the ambulance arrived, also in the ambulance during its' seven minute journey and even in the hospital, thus eliminating any participation of the paramedics and even for some minutes some of the doctors in the hospital. This to me is also odd.

Of course we'll never know if Jackson was taken out by a third person like Murray, or if Murray found Jackson in an unconscious state.

Two hypotheses are that Jackson was so depressed and disappointed with the world that he took himself out, or that the people who were involved with those multi million sell out concerts didn't like the fact that Jackson was cancelling the events creating a humongous financial loss. Jackson was after all worth more dead than alive.

A third hypothesis is that, of course, Murray is a quack.

Time will tell.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't think he died. I think he was murdered. I don't trust some of the things I've read about the behavior of his doctor.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote