View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 03:34 AM   #24
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Speaking of trash cans, we use the old galv. metal ones with a heavy construction trash bag liner sealed inside the metal trash can to store our bulk emergency food in. Rodents can't get into them and they are water tight when sealed with caulking.

Yes, an old type crystal radio set is good too.

Many good ideas here, many talents showing up also. Living aboard a boat gives the option of changing locations with all your possessions quickly. Not ocean travel capable though but I could make it to Alaska if I had to.

My wife and I are "into" what these "visitors" are up to here on earth. Disclosure, I am sure, will be more catastrophic than any war we have thus far seen. Sorry to say, but most people are not going to make the room for change, as I recently heard, "some won't, or can't adjust their thinking." Many will be the blind leading the blind so to put it.

NEVER give up hope. It is yours, just like your personal integrity and honor, those things can never be taken from you.

When I was a young person a older person remembered the War of the worlds it was only a Radio show. The story was that we were being "invaded" by people from mars... I guess there were more than a few people who ran into the streets. It makes me wonder what will happen when the national news has 24 7 coverage???

Life is a Gift and I know my soul was given a great one to be here at this "time / place".
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote