View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame)

Well, after spending some time looking up Anna Hayes, this is what I found for those who don't know who she is, and I did not know very much myself, however I had heard her name in reference to a forum she has, and that she had had abduction experience.

Who is Anna Hayes?
Anna Hayes is an American who has had contact with ET's all of her life. Anna's alien abduction experiences began at the age of four. She was initially abducted by a negative "intruder"' faction of Zeta Reticuli grays because they were interested in harvesting her special encoded genes and were preparing her to become a mind controlled "breeder" of alien hybrids. She was essentially "rescued" from this fate at the age of seven by another group of positive aliens that refer to themselves as members of the
Guardian Alliance. For a time, she was being taken by both groups, but gradually the Guardian Alliance taught her how to resist the coersive and manipulative technologies that the negative grays were employing to control her and she was eventually able to free herself from their domination.

Once she was free from the influence of the negative grays, she was able to concentrate more fully on the education and training she received at the hands of the Guardian Alliance. That "education" spanned a few decades and in 1996, she was told it was time to reveal what she had been taught to the general public, or at least that part of the public that was open to her message. She began by writing two books, Voyagers I: Sleeping Abductees and Voyagers II: Secrets of Amenti. These two volumes are part of a much larger planned series of books that will eventually run to 18 volumes.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote