View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3stined View Post
I love this thread!! i think its so wonderful about what could happen!!
i am really grateful for ur research, was wondering if you would elaborate a bit more on how u used dowsing for research as ive been trying to learn some more advanced techniques for pendulum use

Many Thanks!!!

Cant wait to change dimensions!!!

Thank you, the key to dowsing is first, how balenced you are energetically. Second, what consiousness you are asking for the information from. Just because you are working with a higher form of consiousness does not nessesarily mean that they can see through all the viels between different realities.

That is why it is important to, in a responsible way, accumulate multiple 6th and 7th density sources for the information. This should be done with a mentor present who you can turn to who can bail you out if you get in over your head.

I have a text reference history book that I dowse out of for which higher consiousness(s) to get the information from. Keep in mind that this book has all of the deities ever in all of recorded history in it, the good ones and the bad ones.

I bought it at Barnes and Noble out of the history section about 8 years ago. It is called "The Encyclopedia of Gods". I only dowse out of the index , and I never read the non-target names as I do. You can acidentally invoke a consiousness that is not for your greater good if you do not do it this way.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote