View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contactee Ashayana Deane (formerly Anna Hayes) - Angelic Realities

eXchanger: Thank-you for posting this. I have previously listened to Ashayana on a group of four videos on Google Video...and enjoyed them immensely. This series of videos is even better. I have no way of verifying the information...but somehow it resonates with me. Of all of the websites and videos which I have been exposed to regarding the subjects of ancient history, aliens, and ufo's...I have found Ashayana Deane to be the most interesting. Again...I don't know if any of this is true...but I have a feeling that a lot of it is true...or at least is representative of similar information which is true. There is so much information to digest. It really makes my head spin. I will have to get her books...and watch this series of videos...over and over. Even if the material is completely false...this sort of thing is an excellent mental and spiritual exercise...I think. I'm not sure this comment makes sense...but this is what I am feeling presently. Ashayana has a sincerity, spirituality, believability, and command of the subject...which is stunning...at least to me.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-24-2009 at 06:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote