View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 02:48 AM   #32
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Red face 10 min video

it would be cool if we could see that 10 minute video kerry and bill put together... as a sort of mini camelot documentary.

how do you trust someone to read your aura when you can't always read your own... ha. many strange things have happened to me, to say the least. once a woman stopped me on the street because she said something about my aura being strong to her... i should have not ignored her the way i did. but i come from a place of all or nothing sometimes... and that leads to trust or mistrust. i was probably having a trust nobody kind of day. also, i live in the city, where one is often bombarded by unstrustworthy strangers. at the same time, i am one of those people to blindly trust every one of them because i believe there is good inside and for that moment i'm the one that is supposed to be getting it out of them... for whatever reason. whoever they are.

for that same reason, people love to take advantage of me... and sometimes i can't help but let them, even though i know that's exactly what is going on. is there something in this crazy mind manipulation game that constantly forces us against our own will?

oh and the crying out of nowhere, the deep sadness for humans right now... i could blame it on depression... but we all seem to know it is more than that really. i know it is. i've always known it is more. and i've always been depressed. but now it is out of control. and really scary to me because i feel like i can't control it.

anyhow, thanks to everyone out there for their constant belief in MORE.

cheers. i don't mean to blab. i know we are all *here* for a reason and i wish to express my gratitude.

s
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote