View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:03 AM   #12
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Desire Is The Root of Nothing - A Fresh Look at Law of Attraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Some say this is delusional thinking once you die that is it, the worms eat you and goodbye. I respect your thinking is all a matter of how you view your reality or how you view your delusional state either way many incredible things have happen in my life which defy my 3 dimensional interpretation of reality, but who knows maybe we are all just dreaming attach to a generator like the movie Matrix. In that case this is a very niece dream I am having, please don't wake me up in this lifetime.
Excellent point. And I feel the word "delusion" cannot be spoken without triggering judgment, yet I don't intend it in that way. I think most of us operate much of our lives in a dreamstate or adopt delusions to buffer and comfort us from coping with the complexities of the experiences of this world.

So it's perfectly normal to hold these, it's just a rather interesting observation, isn't it? Imagine you were a being from another place and observed our human race and said - Wow, look at their reality system is so complex and they feel so vulnerable within it amongst their own kind - nearly all of them stay in this dreamstate or delusion in order for them to handle it.

I think it's often very misunderstood that our conscious evolution is advanced when it is actually embryonic - we are so early on the path of what we are becoming - breaking beyond this - which buffers the rate of our evolution. Maybe that is a benefit - who really knows? But sometimes I catch a glimpse of how much time we spend jumping from one delusion to the next - instead of being clear minded - we just want the comfort or safe harbor of delusions to cope with this reality.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote