View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
ovsalf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Montreal area ground crew

I fully agree; all aspects of the event were successful.

Regarding this thread (Montreal area ground crew), I would suggest to use it as a Table of Contents for the topics listed above and any other involving the Montreal area ground crew.

For example, if someone decides to initiate a new thread about radiant zones in the Montreal area, I would suggest:
1) To name it: "Montreal (Quebec) radiant zones".
2) To provide a short description of the new thread in the "Montreal area ground crew" thread and to provide a link to the new thread.
3) To initiate the new thread, Montreal (Quebec) radiant zones, with the following statement:
"This new thread is related to the "Montreal area ground crew" thread (see http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13806)".
After this first statement, the topic of the new thread would then be introduced as usual.
By applying this convention, we could ensure that our future exchanges are done in a more structured framework, which would make relevant information easier to find and would provide a good chronological perspective for new people consulting/participating to these threads.
ovsalf is offline   Reply With Quote