View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 06:51 PM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
...Many thanks, Steven. No plans. But I've read his first book, and was impressed - particularly with the very sensible notion that many of the ET visitors simply have commercial interests or are otherwise self-interested with a eye on Earth's resources...
Thank you for your quick response Bill. I'm glad to hear you have read the first book. I invite you, without any pressure, to read the book 2. Book one was written in a manner to be addressed by a large public not necessary informed about ETs. With smooth curves. While Book 2 goes much deeper in the explanation of the Intervention. Details about who are the group of ETs doing it, their purpose, the way the Greater Community of Milky Way sees it and what we can do to keep our Freedom a reality. Steps to Knowledge are daily exercices to access the Spiritual Intelligence inside.

Another question, would it be possible to have a "Handbook for the New Paradigm" section in the Avalon Forum? So, it is more easier to gather all related material. I perfectly understand if you prefere not to create a special section, I'm a grateful guess here.

Thanks again for your dedication, All my blessings to you, Kerry and your beloved, Namaste, Steven.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote