View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:22 AM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

matrix
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox
And one time, at Avalon (band camp) ...

Seriously, this thread has refreshed, and what we may all remember, is to immerse in the feel good along with the work.

~ Namaste ~

Agree fully - and also to remember our focus, with the feel good & work.
Sharing:
A while back I spoke to a "mentally challenged" young man (a label society gave to this perfect soul, so the term is open to debate - but he does tend to lose and find his balance from time to time!) that has been doing odd jobs around town. He loves cycling and regularly walks more than 40 km’s a day. Over the years I have often stopped to offer him a lift, which he would always decline, because he loves walking.
He lives alone (without electricity), is completely self -reliant and has an amazing love for and knowledge of our earth, particularly the soil and plants. I found him working in a garden and stopped to talk to him. He said that he is working to save up because he is a "waterfall explorer" and that he is going to walk through Africa and visit all the waterfalls of this continent. I said: "What a nice dream to have" He became very indignant and passionately corrected me. He said: "It is not a dream! It is a reality ahead of its time..."
Now, THAT is what I call intention and focus!
...and you never know who your next teacher will be...