View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #40
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC4 View Post
Thanks for this post. I started looking into Anna Hayes after Kerry mentioned her in one of her radio programs. She has a video about earth history which I have to say is very interesting and detailed. However, she charges quite a of money to have your DNA strands activated and this is when i got just a bit suspicious. I understand that our DNA is changing now since it the space we are moving into and earth is going to be bumped up one level and some of us who choose to go will go. My gut feeling is I am not going to give her money for something that is going to happen and is happening now. As with most of these types of well, I don't want to say scams, but in a sense it is in my perspective. She does have some very interesting information. I would think some is it is truthful.
You are wrong, there is a enourmous amount of free material on their website you just have to take the time to explore the place, alternatively there are some links to all the basic techniques (about 60 techniques) in the link section of the Keylontic Science group here in Avalon

You can activate you DNA by yourself following the techniques, it is FREE

I have never seen anyone give so much for free

Also there is an enormity of FREE reading material

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-16-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote