View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:04 AM   #4
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesse Ventura will be on CNN.Larry King Live tonight…

I just watched it. BRAVO!!

Jesse handled himself well, and honestly Larry gave him a lot of room to present his platform.

I was quite pleased with his response to Larry asking why haven't the most polarizing president Obama (according to gallop polls) been able to bring us together? Jesse responded, "because the two parties are too polarizing. They are the downfall of this country". "People need to wake up and stop voting for the Republican or Democratic party, because America comes after their party interest".

I even learned something about Abe Lincoln's assassination thanks to Jesse. This is someone whom served as a State Governor, in the Service as a Navy Seal and has personally researched a lot of conspiracies along with sharing his own knowledge from being inside. This is someone you want to see interviewed by the Alternative Media....If he don't feel he's too big for it. This is someone where you know him from Adam and his background. Not someone from "who done it, and why?" You'd think the Whistleblower sites would be drooling and clamouring for his interview.

Very good stuff in the allowed time slot. You all will be able to see it obviously once the video is available online. He touched on several areas. Good Job indeed!
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote