James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome Duncan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Duncan O'Finioan

Project Camelot Witness

Last Activity: 12-07-2008 04:08 PM

In case anyone has been mislead, I just checked his last activity date. Not on all that recently I am afraid.
Thank you the information. This will be my last post here then.

The following data is relevant. I volunteered my body and mind to science when I was thirteen years old. I signed a contract with a positive faction of the US Government ( US intelligence officers connected to Delta Force ) at the following military base in Reading-

http://www.tanearyou.org.uk/unitdetails.php?id=165

The ethical issues of whether I was too young to make such a decision are not worth going to into now. Suffice to say we are dealing with a group of people that have deep metaphysical belief systems which include past lives. I also go along with this line of thinking and believe certain children are 'original' or 'old' souls.

As I've said before, two factions opposing factions in the intelligence have fought for control over me since before I was thirteen years old.

Because of the issues covered here, I believe a race of cyborgs now lives amongst mankind. Protean beings that are the first of their kind. Again these lifeforms appear to be divided into two classes-

[ 1 ]- AMT ( Ascended Machine Technology ) or androids with souls. Half flesh, half machine that exist to serve, protect and assist mankind.

[ 2 ]- DMT ( Descended Machine Technology )- androids with no souls that exist to do the opposite the AMT.

This data is connected wth a statement Barry King made in the past- namely that an Artificial Intelligence based computer from the AL/499 facility was/is contacting programmed clones by telephone in the UK and activating them for tasks utilising scalar tones and triggers directed into craniel implants. AMT beings do not much possess much free will. Theirs is a life of service. DMT beings possess no free will at all. Benevolent extra-terrestrial lifeforms working closely with positive faction in the intelligence commuinity control the AMT lifeforms. Some type of alien based supercomputer controls the DMT beings and has taken over various military on the planet and is somehow manufacturing cyborg alien lifeforms and cyborg human clones at these places and on travelling craft that are patched into this hive mind. I believe the governemnts have lost control of the situation and do not know who is who anymore. This is why DNA scanners are located are the exits of many government facilities around the world. I believe this supercomputer has taken on a 'life' of it's own and no concious lifeform is at the controls. I also believe we are seeing some kind of human resistance taking direct military action against this threat. Forces such as COM-12 in Naval Intelligence are constantly on the move in submarines for instance as a last stand. It seems certain 'super-soldiers' have volunteered from a young age to live in certain areas of the UK and to be ready for ops in that area when they needed or to be in areas where fast travel by water to other locations in the UK is available. It appears these people have volunteered for voluntary memory erasures when said ops are complete and to be returned into there respective commuinties 'Fallow-Blind' to continue roles in those commuinties as GPA ( General Population Assets ). It seems this super-computer can 'scan' the minds of the population looking for these brave soldiers, both female and male, therefore of the AMT individual is not aware of being part of these as a GPA, the artificial intelligence computer cannot locate them for termination. Ultimately I believe this is a battle of man against machine. I also believe that the DMT cyborgs under total control are the army'governemt described as The Beast in the Bible.

Commander Michael Prince

James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote